Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just joined up! Been wanting to get my hands on one for awhile. At the local indoor shooting range the other day, they had one for a rental...the wife tried it and liked it so guess what...found one on buds today, should be here in a few days.:) Cant wait to put some lead down range.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Welcome to the SteyrClub!

I'm sure you and your wife will love shooting the weapon. M/S A1 in 9, .40?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the club! Enjoy your new gun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You are going to love this pistol. . . Had mine out at the NRA range yesterday, along with my
M40-A1 and S-40A1. I have never, and I mean never, shot more comfortable, ergonomically sound,
and well-crafted weapons in my 40+ years of shooting. Congrats on your new Steyr. You will
not be anything less than thrilled when you take her out to burn some powder.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome.

Nice catch. I saw those on buds and was tempted to grab one but I got too many pistols already. Enjoy your m9.

·
Registered
211 Posts
JHB, is there such a thing as too many pistols? Lol!

·
Registered
513 Posts
JHB, is there such a thing as too many pistols? Lol!
only if you run out of room to lock 'em up, like i have. darned if i do, darned if i doubt routine. if i do buy another safe, then i cut into my gun money funds...so no new guns for awhile. if i don't buy another safe, i can't add any new guns. what to do? time to sell some less used one's off i guess.....or buy another safe and park a car outside to make room in the garage.....hummmmm.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts