New M9 in the stable

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by hubcap, Apr 20, 2013.

1. hubcap

hubcap New Member

Hello, just joined up! Been wanting to get my hands on one for awhile. At the local indoor shooting range the other day, they had one for a rental...the wife tried it and liked it so guess what...found one on buds today, should be here in a few days.:) Cant wait to put some lead down range.

2. ETH77

ETH77 Premium Member

Welcome to the SteyrClub!

I'm sure you and your wife will love shooting the weapon. M/S A1 in 9, .40?

3. Waltherfan01

Waltherfan01 New Member

Welcome to the club! Enjoy your new gun.

4. hubcap

hubcap New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys. We got her the 9mm

5. CharlieG

CharlieG New Member

You are going to love this pistol. . . Had mine out at the NRA range yesterday, along with my
    M40-A1 and S-40A1. I have never, and I mean never, shot more comfortable, ergonomically sound,
    and well-crafted weapons in my 40+ years of shooting. Congrats on your new Steyr. You will
    not be anything less than thrilled when you take her out to burn some powder.

6. Okie67

Okie67 Member

Welcome to Steyrclub! Great choice getting the M9, your going to love it.

7. hubcap

hubcap New Member

Thanks guys, I'm already thinking about getting the .40 :eek::D

8. jhb

jhb Member

Welcome.

Nice catch. I saw those on buds and was tempted to grab one but I got too many pistols already. Enjoy your m9.

9. Waltherfan01

Waltherfan01 New Member

JHB, is there such a thing as too many pistols? Lol!

10. jhb

jhb Member

only if you run out of room to lock 'em up, like i have. darned if i do, darned if i doubt routine. if i do buy another safe, then i cut into my gun money funds...so no new guns for awhile. if i don't buy another safe, i can't add any new guns. what to do? time to sell some less used one's off i guess.....or buy another safe and park a car outside to make room in the garage.....hummmmm.....