New M40-A1 owner

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by TxSoldier, Nov 8, 2017.

1. TxSoldier

TxSoldier New Member

Hello all! I've always liked the unique look of the Steyr pistols but never enough to actually pick one up. Well today at my local shop he had one that he'd had there forever that they took in on a trade. He told me if I was interested he'd make me a great deal. It was a sweet enough deal that I took it! Anyways, I haven't fired it yet as I just got home with it. I REALLY wish it was a 9mm, but for the price, I'm good with it for now.

Looking to learn more about them and soak up some of the knowledge you guys/gals share here! Thanks!

2. MrFletch

MrFletch Active Member

Hiya, hope ya have fun during your stay.

3. Danny Baker

Danny Baker Member

Yeah-welcome! Check out what’s happening with the .357SIG effort here. You’ll drop that .40 barrel in a heartbeat & forget you ever wanted the 9.

Case likes this.
  4. StPeteSteyrGuy

StPeteSteyrGuy New Member

Glad to have you aboard, TxSoldier! That's an inspired purchase you made with the M40, one I intend to make myself before the end of this calendar year...

And get with the .357 SIG hysteria!

5. Danny Baker

Danny Baker Member

Check out the thread & work speerheaded by DrewBone to be found within the M, C, L & S Series Forum... entitled (surprise) “Any interest in an aftermarket .357 SIG barrel conversion?” (Or close enough)