New guy SSG PIV ?

Discussion in 'Other Rifles' started by HKAG, Jan 9, 2007.

1. HKAG

HKAG Guest

I have a Steyr brochure from ca 1994 that shows the SSG PIV with a flash hider that appears to be an a constant diameter, but on the web and the last couple I have seen in person have a more bulbous or uneven diameter flash hider.
    Since I am new here this may have been discussed before but what gives, was it an improvement that was cut in later in its life. I would love to have one of these short barreled models one day.

Are these SSG's still being imported either the PIIK or the PIV.

Thanks for the Steyr education.
    dv

2. HKAG

HKAG Guest

anyone?....

Really what gives with the change in flashider barrel sleeves. I like the constant diameter version versus the model that expands then shrinks infront of the hider.

hkag

3. HKAG

HKAG Guest

I saw a PIIK NIB in Colorado Springs last month, does anyone know if these are being brought back in? Or was this just New old stock? I hope they are bringing them back in now that the IRAN stuff has been debunked!!

HK Ag

4. scoutdawg55

scoutdawg55 Guest

SSG69 PI, PII, PIIK, PIV AVAILABILITY

Hello HKAG, All the SSG 69 models are available and being impotred through SAI. Get in touch with Jack Riddle and he'll fix you up. Also check out the updated website. Later

5. HKAG

HKAG Guest

Re: SSG69 PI, PII, PIIK, PIV AVAILABILITY

Woohoo!!

Thats good news. Thanks Scoutdawg, can you help me understand which website you are referring to above.

thanks again

HKAg

6. lobster

lobster New Member

Yea, I'd like to know how to find that websight as well-I am also interested in aquiring that weapon ----Where is ithe web sight?

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member