Steyr Club Forums banner
3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Sigma05 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I live in North Carolina and own an SSG04-A1, Pro Hunter, and just recently purchased an SSG08. All 3 in 300 win mag. Hope to meet up with other NC long Range shooters.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

#3 ·
Welcome to the SteyrClub!

Beautiful State! LIved in Nashville, Rocky Mount, and Cary. Boy has that area changed!

#5 ·
Welcome! We're transplants to NC (Fayetteville) after returning from Europe earlier this year! Glad to have you on the forum-tons of great info and even greater group of folks!

#7 ·
Welcome! We're transplants to NC (Fayetteville) after returning from Europe earlier this year! Glad to have you on the forum-tons of great info and even greater group of folks!
Where in Europe? I've been living on and off between Spain and France. Don't miss it one bit. :) I'm down at Range 37 quite a bit. You ever go there?

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

#8 ·
We were stationed at Ramstein in Germany for 3 years and like you, we don't miss it much either. Haven't been to Range 37 either.

#9 ·
Hey Sigma-I just wanted to let you know that I looked into the Range37 that you mentioned before. It looks awesome and seems to have a great reputation and some pretty stellar reviews! How often do you shoot there? Their classes sound pretty tip-notch too...always love more training! Have you taken any?
Thanks & talk to you soon!

#10 · (Edited)
I usually go once or twice a week when I'm home. Usually Wednesday am. I'm out of town now till mid August. I have taken some classes with Frankie and Chad. Great instructors. Frankie has a way a breaking things down to the bare essentials and explain why things happen or why they are done in a certain way. Most instructors don't do that. Helps make sense of everything. I highly recommend their classes. When I return I plan to take their shotgun class, which I'm a total novice with.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.