New gun mod!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 73sbVert, May 7, 2006.

1. Syntax360

Syntax360 Moderator

That's excellent! Think they offer it in a left handed model? :D

2. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

How the heck did that ever get started? I mean what idiot ever thought that holding the pistol that way was cool? I guess the same one who thought up ebonics (there is now a real movement in the English departments of major universities to study ebonics as if it were a real language). Hey, too each their own I guess.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

that's for real? dam i thought that was a joke. well who ever thought that one up has been smoking to much crack.

4. Syntax360

Syntax360 Moderator

I always kinda assumed that the whole side-way shooting thing got started from hardcore gang wannabe's running away while shooting. You know - real tuff like :roll:.

Here is a funny article about the gag.

5. Matches

Matches New Member

Thats funny. A good hoax usually is unless you are the one fooled.

6. Mortech

Mortech New Member

LOL that pic has been around for years , you ought to see his 50 cal pistol one . I forgot the link to his home page dang it .

7. madecov

madecov Active Member

Funny thing is
    I remember meeting willie bubbits at SHOT back in the early days of the Steyr M series.
    he told me and another guy that some Italion movie studio had ordered M series guns with the dove tail cut into the slide on the top and the flat sides just so they could mount sites like that for a movie.

He thought it was pretty funny.

BTW, Birdman also makes real firearms accessories and is a really decent guy.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i was racking my brains trying to figure that out. that was a good one. :lol:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

That is one of my favorite pics. I actually saw some gangstas at the gun show and they kept holding their guns sideways!!!