New Caracal pistols?

Discussion in 'Caracal C and F Series' started by jackc123, Apr 24, 2014.

1. jackc123

jackc123 New Member

I have been quite the internet surfer lately trying to find out when or if the new updated models of Caracal pistols are going to be imported/sold. Fell in love with them just from the reviews people were giving the old models on youtube and the forums never got to buy or shoot one before the recall. does anyone know anything about the Caracal CP660, CP661, CP662?

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Haven't heard any news on them lately. I hope the Caracal folks don't follow in Steyr's footsteps with regard to keeping the US market informed about goings-on @ the factory. They started out pretty strong, but ever since the recall fiasco they have been awful quiet...

3. Kennydale

Kennydale New Member

I'd be a little leery of them after their last batch. I would wait at least a year just to see how these new models handle the real world first.

4. jackc123

jackc123 New Member

I hear you on that I wish Steyr would step up in the american market they need to advertise more and get a marketing team...facebook, youtube, website (that is updated and current) they will never sell like glock or smith and wesson, just like not every band will be Led Zepplin or the Beatles. But they damn well have a chance to be up there with kel tec and kahr who i am just gessing are doing more sales than steyr. but caracal could be right up there to with as many fans as they had and still have.

5. Okie67

Okie67 Member

I called Caracal several weeks back and they have sent back everything.They don't even have magazines in stock anymore.I was told on the phone that in early 2015 we might see new model pistols.I'm not going to hold my breath but we will see.

6. jhb

jhb Member

^wow 2015......thanks Okie for the info.

7. bill

bill New Member

Yes,just got email back yesterday......was told that caracal is still dealing with the recall of the old models, there will not be any distributed untill the recall ios complete....the release of the new models that you mention will be sometime in 2015...had no date at all

8. jackc123

jackc123 New Member

2015 and '16 came and went with little word except on caracals rifles now looks like they might be available 2017. Pretty impressed with what i have seen with the enhanced f but i will be waiting a year or so to make sure there are no bugs with these. Pretty excited about the Hudson H9 and the Stryk B sucks the stryk one isn't being imported any more

9. Corpsie

Corpsie New Member

The curved trigger on the Stike One is horrible compared to the more flat trigger on the Styk B.

With the Styk A and B you are getting the Stike One Speed upgrades for about the some price as the Stike One.