New Bushy

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by breechplug, May 27, 2006.

1. breechplug

breechplug New Member

Well I finally picked up my new bushmaster, I've never been as happy with a purchase! Right out of the box it kicked @ss, clays at 200 YDS.
    with Peeps. I was out just for a break-in and didn't even take a sighting target. I was having so much fun I had to force myself to stop and clean it at the appropriate intervalls. I'm glad you guys talked me out of the
    Ranch Rifle! :lol:

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

O yea !!! The ranch rifle would have been a big let down compared to a bushmaster.......good choice :!:

3. breechplug

breechplug New Member

Yea, it was twice the money and ten times the weapon 8-O

4. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

[/quote]
    Yea, it was twice the money and ten times the weapon 8-O[/quote]

Didn't mean any offense on the Ranch gun, I own one too, but I can do so much more with the AR platform by myself without sending it to Clark or some other gunsmith for upgrading.........

5. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

I still like the miniranch 7.62 Nato, when ya can find one. <shrug> BTW, anyone out there got one 4 Sale? Plz PM me. Thanx. Hava great Memorial Day.

Wulf

6. breechplug

breechplug New Member

Yea, it was twice the money and ten times the weapon 8-O[/quote]

Didn't mean any offense on the Ranch gun, I own one too, but I can do so much more with the AR platform by myself without sending it to Clark or some other gunsmith for upgrading.........[/quote]

No offence taken, after I was warned about the cost of upgrading the Ranch Rifle I did alot of research and I'm glad I did. The AR is a great platform I can get uppers to do about anything, just pull two pins and
    change to a dead on target rifle, or varmet, ETC. I might still get a ranch but it will be just for fun. :lol:

7. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Righto.......just checking........ 8)

8. theFiasco

theFiasco New Member

beechplug,

Which Bushmaster did you get? For the 200 yard accuracy, is this with a bull barrel?

Thanks,

-tF

9. breechplug

breechplug New Member

Not the bull, I got the mod. XM15-E2S 8MP 5.56NATO With the 1/9 twist barrel. I got this one for plinking and hunting, I thought the bull was to heavy for that. I am however, planning tho get a different upper and barrel so I can quick change them. I'd show a picture, but still can't get
    them to come up on this site. :?