New 357sig barrels. From Ranger Point precision

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Case, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Case

Case Active Member

Different think everything is going to work out well I've passed all the info on hoping to have some updated news towards the end of the month , That I can officially announce

2. schgsd

schgsd Active Member

Threaded for me. Plus adding the S length asap. I have an L9 and an S9 right now, because to me the C and the M are just sort of there waffling in the middle and don't offer enough difference. I imagine I will go for the L357 barrel at first but ultimately being able to CC a S357 sig should be a real game changer for interest in Steyr pistols.

Case likes this.

3. Case

Case Active Member

I already have in original M357 and it is nice I can't wait to have the L 357A1. I want 1 fluted And threaded ,I think that would be awesome .

4. MrFletch

MrFletch Active Member

5. Case

Case Active Member

Working on it . The last I heard *Thanksgiving * where they were setting up their machines and would be staring asap.

6. Case

Case Active Member

Should have some news later today About RPP 357SIG Barrels

7. Case

Case Active Member

8. MrFletch

MrFletch Active Member

Attached Files:

9. Case

Case Active Member

Did you look at the pic that Rpp has posted in the link. Is that a Extended mag ? ???

10. MrFletch

MrFletch Active Member

It very well is. Now you may know it’s genesis but I believe thats an extended SW M&P mag. In my talks with the guys at the RPP shop they made reference a few times to using them in their Steyrs.

I’d love if they are actual Steyrs but I’m. It sure my heart can hold up to all this.

Case likes this.
  11. Case

Case Active Member

Well just have to wait and see, what they are coming up with .I know I have a Box that will be coming soon with some equipment for testing I cannot wait to get to open and see what I'm getting .Looks like Christmas and new years will be alot of funn

12. Thomas

Thomas New Member

I would rather have a compensated .40 barrel. I've had some experience with comps and the added noise factor aside, a .40 S&W comp'ed shooting heavier bullets is what I would prefer. I own Glocks in 357 Sig and don't think they need a "loudener". LOL

YMMV

T

Case likes this.
  13. Case

Case Active Member

I believe the compensators that they're going to make are going to be semi universal . 9mm 40sw. 357sig

14. Case

Case Active Member

Trust me I know about the loud thing I run on Springfield xd V10 magna ported 357sig. I enjoy to clear out the bays left and right to me 1 too 2 deep

Thomas likes this.
  15. Case

Case Active Member

16. Case

Case Active Member

If you ask they may make you one ..