Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously, just spewed laughing all over my monitor when i heard these. I had to share.

did anyone read DREAMS OF MY FATHER by Obama ? yeah me either, but Obama himself did! HE, himself recorded the Audio book. and while quoting a former friend who apparently curses more than i do...

Obama says "you aint my B*%ch, N*gga...buy your own damn fries."
and " there a white folks, and then there are ingnorant Mother F%*kers like you".

pure gold i tell you. i havnt laughed this hard in a while. someone please tell me why i want to make a fake interview with obama, and dub these clips in as his responses... why hasnt someone done that already ?

:joker:

http://www.aprilwinchell.com/2009/02/05/barack-obama-is-tired-of-your-motherfucking-shit/

·
Registered
200 Posts
I actually read the book as part of an Advanced Seminar of History of Identity or ASH course. It was a preparatory for my thesis program. It was by far the easiest book we had to read in the class others were by Grobener and Laquer. Both were terribly complicated and snobbish writing style the type of book someone takes to starbucks just so people can watch them read it...like they understand it....Any way I think we only had to read it cause of last years hype of him being the first MIXED RACE president. Even though some parts have questionable statements, lets be honest how many of us are guilty of the same type of youthful boasting, he does admit to doing drugs and having a youthful angst towards the whole of society. This I beleive shows him as less of a robot automaton than some of the other democrats... This being said I want you all to know Im not a supporter of him but of the office he holds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts