Need to borrow a MA1 + light holster for a match

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by ThaiBoxer, Oct 29, 2013.

1. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Anyone have a holster that will accommodate a light that they are willing to loan me? I have a night 3-Gun match coming up & need it for this, don't need it otherwise. Will be using my M9-A1. Have never had a light on a pistol before, always used the Harries method at other matches.

Oldtime SC members will know me, I am good for what I say. I'll drop some money in the return box to cover your shipping, plus $5 for a thank you for the holster-loan, please have a beer or other treat on me, with thanks.

If you have a light holster that'll work & is just sitting around, please shoot me an email, PM or call Ben Bock, 541.543.1983.

Thx

Ben

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I'd send one to ya if I had it - my only WML holster is for the Caracal F. We *seriously* need to put together a group buy, or gather outside Blade-Tech with pitchforks and torches, or whatever it takes to get at least one batch of decent rigs run.

3. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Thanks bro, i know ya would. I looked around the Intrawebz some more, and it appears my naive hope for a univeral Kydex or leather holster that "fits any weapon light you can jam on a Steyr" ain't around. Let alone finding someone to loan one to an internut yahoo like me.

4. Branth

Branth New Member

Cleveland's Holsters made me a great holster for my C9-A1 w/ the Viridian C5L on it. I'll bet they can make something for you. They're IWB holsters, but they don't seem to slow me down at all.

The only other option I can think of would be to mold your own...

5. tialloydragon

tialloydragon New Member

PM me with your hand preference and the light model, and I might be able to help you out.

6. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Just saw this, thank you for the kind offer. As it stands I couldn't make the match cuz of Dad-duty, and I later learned that I couldn't have used a mounted light anyway, so it was all for naught. Happily, no one was put out unnecessarily.

Again, thank you for the offer.

Ben