Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
My second choice for a battle gun is a Glock.....don't worry, there great guns and I wouldn't consider that a dark side.....just changed out my connector to 3.5 on generation 2 G17....now I have a lighter trigger.....Gaston wanted his G30 to shoot really good and made his "rifling" octagonal unlike the other G's which I think is polygonal......I think my 30 shoots better then the full sized one....I'm not sure I would worry about the velocity in the shorter barrel........those 230's are slow anyway, but still work well.....and the lower pressure compared to 40's is relatively soft on recoil....

How's this for an Idea.....I think bigtaco would like this one..... :?: Get a G29, and get a conversion barrel for a 40... the heavier frame would feel pretty cool, and if you wanted to step it up, you can shoot a 10mm :!: :lol: That is my plan for my next Glock investment..............

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
I think that is a good project, checking out the velocity of G30 and a full size 45..........although that info is probably out there i'm sure.........

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Or maybe ain't that............as the song goes "freaky" :lol:

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
8-O 6 BILLS FOR A WHAT :?: :?: :?: :roll:
A Glock 21......... :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.