My SSG 04

Discussion in 'Other Rifles' started by Flolito, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Flolito

Flolito New Member

Hi

I´d like to show you my SSG 04 the scope i wanted so badly for this Rifle arrived yesterday :joker:

The Rifle is chambered in .308. The scope is a Kahles K312 and it´s the finest pice of opics i have ever held in my hands !

Now iam only searching for a Sling a Scope Extender and i will flaten the mount so the scope will come closer to the barrel

[​IMG]

2. Bushdog

Bushdog New Member

Nice rifle.

Enjoy it!!

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

VERY nice rifle!

4. Flolito

Flolito New Member

I added an anti mirrage band and an scopeextender

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

greez

5. test733

test733 New Member

It is beautiful :drool:

6. Flolito

Flolito New Member

:cheers: Thanks mate!

7. Flolito

Flolito New Member

So i went to the dentist today .....and now my mouth hurts like Vladimir Klitschko gave me a good one ...... so i decided to take some new pics of my SSG 04 also because the Riflesling that i wanted so bad but couldn´t find anywere arrived today (Midway Gemany had it in stock )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

greez

8. Firetiger

Firetiger New Member

IMG_1978 small.jpg Hello Flolito... just new here... i got the same rifle except for the kahles scope, i have a Hawke scope with mildot recticle.
    do you use the belt with shooting laying down for stability? does it work?

9. skunkkiller

skunkkiller New Member

Congratulations! A great setup. Let us know how the scope is performing for you.

10. happyskeeter

happyskeeter New Member

I just ordered the same rifle in 300 Win Mag from ManVentureOutpost.com. They had the best price of $1940 shipped free and no cc fee. They do not have good customer service and I hope I get it as they said it will ship in 2 weeks. Has anyone dealt with this company and are they any good? I really should have ordered from another company but will let you guys know if I get it. The fax number did not even work and my FFL had to e-mail his FFL. They refuse to give a phone number which makes communication impossible.

Again anyone deal with them?

Just how accurate is this rifle?

11. happyskeeter

happyskeeter New Member

Flolito -- Are these medium height mounts? What is the objective bell on your scope?
    Thanks

12. happyskeeter

happyskeeter New Member

Two weeks later my new Steyr still has not been even shipped.

13. BoneDoc45

BoneDoc45 New Member

14. park245

park245 New Member

Hope you are enjoying your SSG04 as much as I enjoy mine. Have had it for two years. Found a handload that it loves (Sierra 168gr hpbt, 42gr IMR4895, any brass, CCI primers). Leopold VX-3 9x scope. Every time I shoot, it seems to get better. 1/2 MOA groups the norm with 1/4 MOA possible. Shoot at a 200 yard range at my club, usually benchrest. Outshoots other clubmembers' custom .308's that cost 2-3x more. Would love to try it at 1000 yards. Attached are three targets hit with three consecutive shots yesterday. LOVE THIS GUN !!!

ssg04 target pic.jpg