Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was snapping a few more pics of the M9-A1 to play with and got this lucky flash. It's got to be my favorite so far and I haven't touched it with an editor other than cropping. I though I'd share it with my fellow Steyr admirers.

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Barrel looks kinda mean :twisted:. And it looks spotless! The pistol would look a little more mean if there was a BT black oxide captured rod hanging out the front :wink:.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am very meticulous, or OC if you ask my wife, about cleaning my firearms... Having said that, I also spent 20 minutes cleaning my already clean M9A1 to take pics of it. :roll:
It's amazing how well fingerprints show up on that finish.

The BT captured rod in black oxide is at the top of my A1 purchase list but I have two firearms that are out of commission so they take precedence with funds. I'm hoping to get one within the next month or two.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Stay away from my rifles! I thought I would clean my savage real nice, and it shot like crap today until I put 15 bucks worth of ammo through it!!! Then it shot .317 MOA :shock:

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol. My brother has a Savage 30-06 and his opinion of it is... "It doesn't act right if you're too nice to it. I guess if you want to be nice go get a Rem 700".

So I'm getting a Rem 700. :D

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
"and it shot like crap today until I put 15 bucks worth of ammo through it!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The nimrod equivalent of an "Italian tuneup".
P.S. "Then it shot .317 MOA " :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts