My best pic yet

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by matt13, Jul 29, 2007.

1. matt13

matt13 Premium Member

I was snapping a few more pics of the M9-A1 to play with and got this lucky flash. It's got to be my favorite so far and I haven't touched it with an editor other than cropping. I though I'd share it with my fellow Steyr admirers.

[​IMG]

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Barrel looks kinda mean :twisted:. And it looks spotless! The pistol would look a little more mean if there was a BT black oxide captured rod hanging out the front :wink:.

3. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

+1 on the BigTaco black SS guide rod with captured spring.

And that is one amazing look down the business end of an MA1. Great shot!

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

5. matt13

matt13 Premium Member

I am very meticulous, or OC if you ask my wife, about cleaning my firearms... Having said that, I also spent 20 minutes cleaning my already clean M9A1 to take pics of it. :roll:
    It's amazing how well fingerprints show up on that finish.

The BT captured rod in black oxide is at the top of my A1 purchase list but I have two firearms that are out of commission so they take precedence with funds. I'm hoping to get one within the next month or two.

6. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

Stay away from my rifles! I thought I would clean my savage real nice, and it shot like crap today until I put 15 bucks worth of ammo through it!!! Then it shot .317 MOA :shock:

7. matt13

matt13 Premium Member

lol. My brother has a Savage 30-06 and his opinion of it is... "It doesn't act right if you're too nice to it. I guess if you want to be nice go get a Rem 700".

So I'm getting a Rem 700. :D

8. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"and it shot like crap today until I put 15 bucks worth of ammo through it!!!"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The nimrod equivalent of an "Italian tuneup".
    P.S. "Then it shot .317 MOA " :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: