Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian

Discussion in 'The Soap Box' started by usetobeglocky, Apr 8, 2018.

1. usetobeglocky

usetobeglocky New Member

this is only humor, keep an open mind. (if ya need to go all redneck, please go somewhere else.)

Thomas likes this.
  2. usetobeglocky

usetobeglocky New Member

well, I'm a long time shooter and gun collector, to me guns are a sport and a hobby. (I'm retired so I don't have a job, just hobbies). I don't want "my sport" getting ruined by a bunch of screaming, 2A, NRA nutjobs or crazy people with guns. I think the NRA has turned into a big scam(starting back in the 70's) and they don't speak for me. I can't find anybody(organization) who does speak for me. I'd like to have a conversation about gun laws, maybe conversations about law enforcement and training, maybe getting a handle on mental health issues in this country.
    (https://www.csgv.org/about-us/ coalition to stop gun violence, accepting donations since 1974 and hasn't stopped anything lately. see, just another scam.)
    so, when I came across Mrs. Betty Bower, I thought I'd drop that off over here.
    (maybe I'm a gun snob, but I regard Steyr owners differently than Hi-Point and "built it myself" AR-15 owners.)
    did you think Betty was entertaining, educational, something to discuss?

3. usetobeglocky

usetobeglocky New Member