Most fun with cloths on!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Boriqua, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Boriqua

Boriqua Guest

I went to the range today with the M9-A1 that Bear Arms in Scottsdale Az provided for me after they deemed the original not worthy. Today was the most fun I have had since coming to AZ. I brought 100 rounds to run through it and landed up going to the counter and buying another 100 rounds. I found my self grinning and almost laughing out loud over the absolute fun I was having shooting this gun. Of all the pistols I have fired this was the easiest and just most fun to shot.

I had been shooting a sig 239 sas in .40 for the last month and was not really having a good time. The gun was trying to mold me rather than the other way around.

Cleaned up the steyr and off I went. I shot far better groups MUCH more quickly ... I LOVE that trigger snap! It fell right back on target after every shot. I feed it Remington and Magtech with no malfuctions and I could shot one handed, Two handed, one eye open, both eyes open, 30' and 15' and it was just...... FUN! Basically I couldnt mess up. It just kept poping.
    Nice tool. I will be shoting it plenty. I have to find a nice holster now.

I also brought my new XD 45 in dark earth with 4" barrel. Another winner. I had a wonderful time at the range today. Anyone want a slightly used Sig. :roll:
    Alex

2. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

You think thats the most fun with clothes on, wait until you shoot it naked! Even more fun is trying to get hot brass in places unseen... :)

3. smores

smores Guest

What ranges do you shoot at? Just let me know your schedule... I don't want to be at the right place at the wrong time :? lol....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Boriqua - Glad you like your Steyr!

What did Bear Arms do with the one you brought back? I hope they didn't just put it back in the case. I called for a friend yesterday and they said they have a M9-A1 in the case. My friend likes mine so much she might buy one for herself. :p

5. Boriqua

Boriqua Guest

Hey LH2
    They said they were going to send it back for repair.
    THe SN# was 050580
    When I picked up mine they had three in the back and the one on display. So I have one, they have the broken one so they should have two more. Nice gun. I may have to pick up another for the wife!
    Alex