Mini Range Report

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by NicoX, Sep 20, 2007.

1. NicoX

NicoX New Member

Yesterday I was very stressed and I think it would be grateful so as to shoot for fun.. So.. I scape from my work to the range!! :D :D

I shoot only 50 rounds with 5 different brands and grains ..

The best it was Remington 115 grs.. I was shooting with my Steyr S9-A1 at 15 meters ( 16.4 yards i think..)
    I think it is a good distance for a small gun (3.5¨ barrel).
    I´m not an expert shooter, but I think it was good.. Then I go back to work very peaceful and happy, that is my reason for sharing this topic :)

[​IMG]

10 rounds of remington

10 - 3
    9 - 4
    8 - 2
    7 - 1

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Wish I could lunch-break at a range :(

3. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

To misquote Teddy Roosevelt, few things are as good for the inside of a man as the outside of a Steyr pistol in his hand, spitting lead. :mrgreen:

4. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

It would be sweet if employers had to supply a pistol range for stress release :wink:

5. OKCherokee

OKCherokee New Member

I must one of lucky ones then, as I took my new M9 to the range on my lunch break. I've run 4 boxes through it this week. This was the second session. I has one FTE mid-way through the 1st box (WWB 115 grain JHP). since then, not even a hint of a problem. I'm trying to get used to the sites, which are different. I really like this piece.

6. nixon

nixon Member

heavymetal,
    I agree with you. It's not a far fetched idea to begin with where employers would provide ammo and a shooting range facility for employees. I bet production will be at the optimum. Big corp. That I know of provide all kinds of unusual perks for employees like exotic fruits on certain days, all kinds of gourmet coffee and drinks even beer and wine on regular basis etc.

Nix,

7. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Let me know where this is !!!!
    I could use a new job :wink:

8. Polymer Proselyte

Polymer Proselyte New Member

A few workmates have worked in Fire Stations in the UK that have their own bar.

It runs only during certain hours but after 8pm the on duty watch can sit down for a pint or two.

We have one on station but only for off-duty guys (mostly ) :wink:

9. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Sign me up for the corporate gun range. (Bet they wouldn't have any mass shooters popping off in their offices).