Mexico's Immigration Laws are better than ours ?!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by midtnshooter, Nov 3, 2007.

1. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Here was an email that was sent to me recently. I decided to look into Snopes.com before I posted this. The status has been listed as "Undetermined". Well, you be the judge.

Found this to be most interesting. Thought you
    would too.

HARSH, YOU SAY ? BUT, IT'S THE LAW !

1. There will be NO special bilingual programs in the schools, NO special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our
    language.

2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.

3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

4 Foreigners will NOT be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, NO food stamps, NO health care, nor any other government assistance programs.

5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are NOT allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

7. Foreigners may NOT protest; NO demonstrations, NO waving a foreign flag, NO political organizing, NO "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say ?

The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of, MEXICO !

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrat ... igrant.asp

Wow, maybe we ought to elect that man as our next President.....? Nope, not a chance. A good alternative, Fred '08

Take Care All,

MTS

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Our law should be a one-liner. We enforce the same law as that existing in the illegal's home country.