Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have officially had enough of Megyn Kelly on FOX NEWS.

She has repeatedly argued against gun owners rights, and just tonight she argued against the castle doctrine saying she thought homeowners should have to retreat from their home if someone broke in in the middle of the night.

Good Grief Megyn Kelly!

Get A Clue!

edit: I just called FOX NEWS customer service @ 1-888-369-4762 option 3 and left a very polite message.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
People like her are like my mother. She absolutely hated the fact that my father had a gun. They simply cannot understand these most basic concepts until someone breaks into their home.

My mom heard a cat at the window and it turns out it was a guy in a trenchcoat scratching at her bedroom window. My dad went out to get rid of the cat, saw the guy, and came running back inside. My mom's first words on hearing the news? "Get the gun!!"

Ever since, she's not had a single problem with guns. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fox keeps hiring more and more lefties so that soon we won't be able to tell them from MSLSD.
OR they are preparing for the fairness doctrine........

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey y'all,

Fear not about the fairness doctrine. It has no effect on television, newspapers, magazines or any other media other than radio. It doesn't even affect satellite radio!

Traditional radio is the only threat to complete media mastery by "progressives," so they will try to reimplement this free speech travesty to further their agenda!

As for Megyn, while she's a decent talking head reading the news, I'm pretty much over her. She's on just about every show and her presence has reached the saturation limit.

Finally with regard to her stance on guns, she's what I refer to as a "Prettidiot." I think the definition of the term is self-explanitory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts