Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Some of the manufacturers list their pouches as "double stack", others are more specific like Beretta or Sig 228/9. I used double stacks that were listed for Beretta, but it is a little tight, which i'd prefer to loose. I also have pouches listed for "double stack" (non Glock) and they also fit. There are so many choices here, Fobus is very inexpensive polymer, leather you can find most manufactuers. Check the holster section and check out the sites for prices......

If you have other pistols like Sig 228/9, take a tape measure and find the circumfirence and length of the mag compare it to your M40.....for generic.....The companies listed here will have mag pouches specific to Steyr.....but they may cost more.......
Good hunting..........

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Glocks are too big......

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Yep, thought of that as I opened my mail and found two new Sigma 40 mags for refit...... 8)

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Come to think of it........the 9mm Sigma mags are skinnier and should not be used as reference......the 40 would be better....the 9mm would make the Steyr mags too tight, maybe..............I'm going to pick up the 9 Sigma mag this weekend and measure it compared to the Beretta......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.