Magazine loaders for M9?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Ammo08, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Ammo08

Ammo08 New Member

Has anyone found a magazine loader for the M9? My arthritis is making it harder and harder to load them with finger power.

2. Riogrande481

Riogrande481 Member

One word - Maglula

http://www.maglula.com/

3. 73sbVert

73sbVert Member

+1

My wrist is really weak from split cartilage that never healed right, and I've tried a half dozen magazine loaders over the last few years. This Maglula loader is fantastic! LOVE it!

Cheers,
    Paul

4. lurkerwisp

lurkerwisp New Member

5. JMJNet

JMJNet Member

I got one from Amazon for around $30.

It is good especially when the mags are new with super stiff spring.

6. samue23

samue23 Member

Best Mag Loader ever!!!!!!!!!!

7. Pier23

Pier23 New Member

Guess that closes this thread!

I got an UpLula as a present and my thumbs have have thanked my wife ever since!

8. Ammo08

Ammo08 New Member

I bought an UpLula today, well put it on layaway with some other stuff...but thank ya'll.

9. Chief A

Chief A New Member

There is a Glock one for about $5.00 on various sites. I talked my sone, the Glock guy out of one of his. It works well.

10. elsullo

elsullo Member

The Uplula is utterly superb and worth every penny! Painless, easy, and FAST!.................elsullo

11. AGoyette

AGoyette New Member

I am another Uplula fan!! It has made loading my M40-A1 mags. so much easier! My fingers are no longer sore from loading the mags. Best $ I ever spent! I got mine from Amazon.

12. \JMiller

\JMiller New Member

I swear by the UPLULA, have been using one since they came out onto the market. My left hand was busted up years back, and it's difficult to load magazines without a loader, and difficult with other types, the UPLULA is perfect for anyone who has physical issues that makes it hard to load magazines. And it's the fastest loader out there.

13. packmaker

packmaker New Member

I have a loader made by Gloc that works great.