Ma1 in Colorado?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by taogoat, Jul 24, 2007.

1. taogoat

taogoat New Member

Mods if this is in the wrong place I apologize and please move.

Anyone in Colorado know of a good gun shop out here on the front range that carries Ma1s?

I've been doing a lot of research and am very interested in getting my hands on an A1 in 40 S&W in a shop. I go to school at the Academy so any suggestions in C-Springs are great but to be honest, as soon as I'm outta school I don't ever want to come back to the Springs for fear of just seeing this place! I live over in Breck so Denver area works too.

2. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

WHATS UP MANG!

Hey Im in the Springs, too. Over at Fountain and Powers. I have seen them at Specialty Sports right down here on fountain. Ive also seen them at the Thornton Gander Mountain. If you wanna go shooting, you can fire off some from mine. Its an M40 (not A1), but I guess they are pretty similar. You may want to order one online, it will probably be cheaper.

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Not usually, not with the CDNN prices. :wink:

4. taogoat

taogoat New Member

Syntax, I got my Bushmaster Predator (MSRP 1310.00 USD), a Tasco scope (can't remember the model or even the specs), two spare mags, rings, had the scope mounted and zeroed (with a laser) for 1100 at Specialty Sports...gotta love that military discount!

5. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

Isnt CDNN online :?

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

CDNN Investments. Download their .PDF catalog - that is usually where the guns and most accessories are...