M9A1's purchased at Cabela's

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Jubal, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Jubal

Jubal New Member

I have been meaning to put to post about the 9mm Steyrs I purchased about a month ago, but the flu bug intervened and for last 2 to 3 weeks I have not really done much....but, I did talk to Jeff at Steyr (America)and even though they are "grey market" no worries.

I have taken the pistols out and fired approx. another 100 rounds thru each and no problems....I an very pleased with them, matter a fact I have a few people who wanted to buy them...but I will be keeping them. Glad I bought them...next..M40A1.

2. AGoyette

AGoyette New Member

"but, I did talk to Jeff at Steyr (America)and even though they are "grey market" no worries."

That speaks highly of Steyr in my opinion.

3. afoic2005

afoic2005 Member

Gents-
    I too bought one if the Cabela's gray-market M9A1's and am just waiting [read as "drooling"] for my return stateside to have it delivered. If you don't mind, which Cabela's did y'all order from? I got mine from the Hamburg, PA store and though I assume any issues will be case-by-case, I was just curious if there anyone was having issues from one particular batch/store. Thanks! -afoic2005

4. Jubal

Jubal New Member

I purchased mine at the Cabelas in Rogers Arkansas.