Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. I posted this over in the Steyr parts classified forum, but it doesn't look like there is a ton of traffic over there. I'm trying to sell a Steyr M9A1 frame.

Edit: I originally inserted a link. I apparently need a minimum of three posts to post a link. Since I don't have anything else to post about, you will just need to go over to the forum to check it out. Like I said, not a lot of traffic over there, so it should be near the top.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Good luck on the sale. Might be hard since Steyr won’t sell most of the parts separate without it being warranty work. I’ve been after them for years to buy extra slides but to no luck. 10 years ago or maybe more now aim had slides but outside of that it’s fairly hard to find them for sale in the USA. Shoot finding trigger modules is hard enough let alone any small parts. It was great when aim got a bunch but since it’s made modifications risky. I ended up buying a L9 that had seen some wear and abuse to recoat and mill for a Delta point. Wish I could get another 2 slides.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's all very interesting. I'm not a Steyr expert. I bought this gun and put a hundred rounds or so through it. It seems like a good platform.

I think my only hope is in finding someone who has wear on the frame who wants a pristine one or someone who just buys spare parts as they are available.

Thanks for the insight!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very true, if your going to stipple rather then grip tape it would be a wise investment to do a test run. I wish Steyr would sell more or a place like Midwest would buy, take apart and sell the parts for a premium so we had access to more parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts