Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, guys. I posted this on Gunbroker, but to no avail. I thought that I might have better luck on a Steyr dedicated forum.

I have an M9A1 frame for sale. I'd like to get $200. It is the serialized part of the firearm and will need to be transferred to you through an FFL. It is in excellent to like new condition. I don't observe any wear or scratches.

The reason I have it is that I had the entire gun listed for sale on Armslist (it was the threaded barrel model). Someone from out of state contacted me and was primarily interested in the upper. He didn't feel the frame was worth paying whatever the FFL and next day shipping would have cost him. So, I sold him all of the parts minus the frame. Thus, I am in possession of a stripped frame.

If you're interested, let me know.
20210205_100600[6053].jpg
20210205_100608[6052].jpg

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I’m interested. But all the internals appear to be missing.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I am still interested, but need to check if I can get the internals, and do it all at a price that makes any sense

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I’m still looking for internals, still have this for sale?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Steve I sent you a PM

·
Registered
663 Posts
I’m still looking for internals, still have this for sale?
The fire control groups are the hardest thing to get . Only Steyr sells them new and it's almost impossible to get one unless your Steyr armorer or have a warranty claim.
There was a company out west , that says they had some used ones . But they wouldn't answer Emails , calls or DMs . Try for 3 months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts