M9 airsoft?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by advntrjnky, Dec 29, 2006.

1. advntrjnky

advntrjnky Guest

anybody seen an airsoft copy of the M9 or M9a1 yet. i think it would be a good way to occupy the long cold winter here in MN. 8 hrs of sunlight doesn't leave much time for work and range time both. :D

advntrjnky

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Have seen AUGs but not M9s.

3. WorldPax

WorldPax Guest

No Steyr Airsoft pistols that I am aware of. I asked this same question many moons back, and the consensus was that the Walther p99 was the closest match you could find in size and shape of grip. I bought one and I agree. Wish we could have the real thing, but until then, the P99 is a decent sub.

4. advntrjnky

advntrjnky Guest

well, that sucks! i have a p99 spring model i bought a few years back, but i was hoping to get a high end gas blowback one. maybe i'll send some emails and make a few suggestions. thanks for the replies!

advntrjnky

5. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

Tokyo Maru does make a steyr GB gas gun, but it is not blowback.
    I finally just wound up w a TM 226R. Great for doing moving while firing drills in the backyard w/ pvc pipe target holders.

6. advntrjnky

advntrjnky Guest

i also have a kimber classic, so i think i may end up buying one of new single stack airsofts that i have seen popping up. i saw and exact copy of my kimber, so i am leaning that way. i really wish they would make an M9 copy. :(

advntrjnky