Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
470 Posts
I will be interested to see how the extractor goes. The ones I have are not as deep or further back due to avoiding it. Keep it up, pretty soon you’re gonna have people asking for orders lol. I’d like to see your thoughts on the optic and how the brake is performing. Awesome work as always, looks like your about ready to take on the xenomorphs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be interested to see how the extractor goes. The ones I have are not as deep or further back due to avoiding it. Keep it up, pretty soon you’re gonna have people asking for orders lol. I’d like to see your thoughts on the optic and how the brake is performing. Awesome work as always, looks like your about ready to take on the xenomorphs
I don’t know if I really even needed to relieve the extractor at all . You can see the step in the red dot base and it’s just that side . I took the corner off just in case . Same thing with the back of the red dot and the roller in the slide . It’s like it was made just for it . The rear open sight was more involved than the red dot .

Automotive tire Office equipment Musical instrument accessory Engineering Electronic instrument

1 - 3 of 3 Posts