Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find a holster for this thing anywhere! I've gotten several phone calls and e-mails telling me that they don't have anything for a steyr with a light or laser...any help?? I feel like I've searched everywhere!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow...i just realized how inactive this entire site is...gonna take my steyr talk elsewhere...

don't bother replying...if anyone even sees this within the next couple of months...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Chillax, dude. I check this site pretty much daily, and there's always a dozen or so new responses.

Anyway, Cleveland's Holsters is in the process of making me an IWB rig for my C9-A1 with Viridian, so I'm sure they could do the same for you with your M9. It costs about $80, and they are about a month behind in orders due to the recent gun scare, so you'll have to wait for a bit. I bought one of their "off the shelf" holsters for my C9 when I first got it, and it works great, so I'm looking forward to getting my holster with laser from them, too.

Some of the other users here say Blade-Tech will sometimes do custom work for us, so you might want to give them a call and see what they say.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If the Viridian laser you have is a C5 or C5L then I can make you one. Here is a pic of one I made for myself today for my M9a1 with a Surefire X300:

Also, here's the one I made for my M9a1 with a C5L-Z attached (this one is my "Zombie Edition" holster.)

PM me if you are interested. I can do IWB and OWB.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?
Yea, I apologize...I was really pissy this morning for some reason.

Look at raven concealment.
Thanks for the heads up.

Chillax, dude. I check this site pretty much daily, and there's always a dozen or so new responses.

Anyway, Cleveland's Holsters is in the process of making me an IWB rig for my C9-A1 with Viridian, so I'm sure they could do the same for you with your M9. It costs about $80, and they are about a month behind in orders due to the recent gun scare, so you'll have to wait for a bit. I bought one of their "off the shelf" holsters for my C9 when I first got it, and it works great, so I'm looking forward to getting my holster with laser from them, too.

Some of the other users here say Blade-Tech will sometimes do custom work for us, so you might want to give them a call and see what they say.
Both Cleveland and Blade-Tech have told me no dice.

PM sent Tialloydragon.

·
Registered
82 Posts
We make a holster for any Viridian laser/light currently manufactured and Steyr is our favorite firearm to put them on! In fact, Steyr customers get a whole lot of preferential treatment from us and I don't see that ending anytime soon. :)

Who told you we wouldn't make that holster for you?

Bobby Cleveland

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We make a holster for any Viridian laser/light currently manufactured and Steyr is our favorite firearm to put them on! In fact, Steyr customers get a whole lot of preferential treatment from us and I don't see that ending anytime soon. :)

Who told you we wouldn't make that holster for you?

Bobby Cleveland
I'd have to dig through my e-mails to let ya know. I've e-mailed dozens of holster companies and finally just ordered all the stuff to make them myself.

On a plus note, I figured out how Viridian makes their tacloc holsters turn the light/laser off when inserted into the holster...I'll be doing that on mine as well!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wish I could take credit for it, but a simple google search yielded the answer, and then it was a matter of figuring out how to mount the magnet.
Same...but it was buried. I kept looking at different pictures of their holsters looking for a clip or tab or something...dug and dug until I finally found what it really was.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is JUST the thread I was looking for!
I am dying to get a rig from Cleveland for an IWB S9A1 with Laser. Tonight I'm going to research the Laser, and get an order in for a custom rig as soon as I find the Laser of choice!
Now I can have my cake and eat it too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts