M9-A1 w/ Viridian light/laser

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by tbeck1985, Feb 16, 2013.

1. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

I cannot find a holster for this thing anywhere! I've gotten several phone calls and e-mails telling me that they don't have anything for a steyr with a light or laser...any help?? I feel like I've searched everywhere!

2. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

wow...i just realized how inactive this entire site is...gonna take my steyr talk elsewhere...

don't bother replying...if anyone even sees this within the next couple of months...

3. TXROSENTHAL

TXROSENTHAL Member

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?

4. TXROSENTHAL

TXROSENTHAL Member

Look at raven concealment.

5. Branth

Branth New Member

Chillax, dude. I check this site pretty much daily, and there's always a dozen or so new responses.

Anyway, Cleveland's Holsters is in the process of making me an IWB rig for my C9-A1 with Viridian, so I'm sure they could do the same for you with your M9. It costs about $80, and they are about a month behind in orders due to the recent gun scare, so you'll have to wait for a bit. I bought one of their "off the shelf" holsters for my C9 when I first got it, and it works great, so I'm looking forward to getting my holster with laser from them, too.

Some of the other users here say Blade-Tech will sometimes do custom work for us, so you might want to give them a call and see what they say.

6. tialloydragon

tialloydragon New Member

If the Viridian laser you have is a C5 or C5L then I can make you one. Here is a pic of one I made for myself today for my M9a1 with a Surefire X300:

[​IMG]

Also, here's the one I made for my M9a1 with a C5L-Z attached (this one is my "Zombie Edition" holster.)

[​IMG]

PM me if you are interested. I can do IWB and OWB.

7. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

Yea, I apologize...I was really pissy this morning for some reason.

Thanks for the heads up.

Both Cleveland and Blade-Tech have told me no dice.

PM sent Tialloydragon.

8. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

9. cleveland

cleveland New Member

We make a holster for any Viridian laser/light currently manufactured and Steyr is our favorite firearm to put them on! In fact, Steyr customers get a whole lot of preferential treatment from us and I don't see that ending anytime soon. :)

Who told you we wouldn't make that holster for you?

Bobby Cleveland

10. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

I'd have to dig through my e-mails to let ya know. I've e-mailed dozens of holster companies and finally just ordered all the stuff to make them myself.

On a plus note, I figured out how Viridian makes their tacloc holsters turn the light/laser off when inserted into the holster...I'll be doing that on mine as well!

11. Branth

Branth New Member

Hey, be sure to put up some pics! I'd love to get something like that on one of my holsters.

12. tialloydragon

tialloydragon New Member

You just have to mount a magnet next to the left bottom side of the laser. The green "Zombie" holster I posted a pic of above is ECR compatible.

13. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

Doesn't have to be bottom left on mine, can be left, right or bottom.

14. Branth

Branth New Member

You, sir, are a genius.

I thought it was some kind of plastic flap that pushed the button. This is MUCH better.

15. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

Yea, I was surprised at how simple it was too.

16. Branth

Branth New Member

How on earth did you figure that out? Did you reverse-engineer one of their ECR holsters?

17. tialloydragon

tialloydragon New Member

I wish I could take credit for it, but a simple google search yielded the answer, and then it was a matter of figuring out how to mount the magnet.

18. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

Same...but it was buried. I kept looking at different pictures of their holsters looking for a clip or tab or something...dug and dug until I finally found what it really was.

19. srciii

srciii New Member

This is JUST the thread I was looking for!
    I am dying to get a rig from Cleveland for an IWB S9A1 with Laser. Tonight I'm going to research the Laser, and get an order in for a custom rig as soon as I find the Laser of choice!
    Now I can have my cake and eat it too.