So the 3-4 weeks turned into 3-4 months but I got my new extractor assy today. They came in a plain plastic bag without a label claiming to be "new and improved". One thing that was obvious was that the spring was clearly longer (and I assume more powerful) than the old one. Can't see much difference in the extractor. The "claw" area appears maybe a bit different? But can't be sure if it's just wear on the old one the makes the difference? Now that I look at the picture it seems the "angle" of the section which is on top in the picture is different, but it's probably just the way I'm holding them? The new extractor has the dot impression that someone else noticed before, the old one doesn't have it. The old extractor had a little "crater" worn where it rubs against the spring thingy: I was in a hurry to get to the range so I didn't spend too much time inspecting the differences. I fired about 200 rounds using the new extractor parts. Ammo was handloaded, average loads with a 170gr bullet and some pretty hot stuff with a 200gr bullet. The extractor worked perfectly, the ejection was quite positive. The ejection pattern was somewhat erratic but the cases tended to fly more to the right (and less straight back) compared to the old extractor. Then it was time to try the IGB 9mm conversion barrel that arrived earlier this week. It was truly a "drop-in" unit and just dropped in the slide without any problems. I didn't shoot it that much, maybe 50 rounds. The ejection was less than energetic, the brass landing at my feet, flying in my face etc. I suppose a 2lbs lighter recoil spring might be beneficial but I don't even want to think about how many months it would take to get one somehow. Accuracy seemed comparable to the original .40 barrel. So far so good. Then it was time to try the B&T Impuls IIA. Of course it is ridiculously front heavy, but actually didn't feel that bad. I fired some of my handloaded 147gr subsonics and a few Sellier&Bellot factory ones. The gun cycled better than it did with normal supersonic ammo without the suppressor. But I noticed some strange flight sounds, not a bullet going super or transsonic but something else. At the target I realized what it was. Most of the bullet holes were "keyholes" and hit the target way low and right. The round bullet holes were where they were supposed to be. Back at home I inspected the suppressor in good light and yes, the bullets had glanced the front end cap of the suppressor 8-O :evil: :cry: Apparently there was no serious damage as far as I could tell, but still. I guess IGB f**ked up the thread on the barrel and it's not properly centered. I e-mailed the company that sold me the barrel ("official" IGB representative) and they replied immediately that they'd contact IGB and get me a new barrel ASAP. Still kind of sucks that I have to apply for a new buying permit as the one I have has already been filled with the info for this barrel I'm sure the company will pay me back the 32 euros (about $40) the permit costs but irritating all the same, having to explain the whole mess at the police station and probably do the paperwork again.