Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm looking for a great OWB holster for my M40-A1. I'm also looking for some mag pouches. If you all could provide me with some places or people to talk to that would be great.

Thanks,
Aboege0720

·
Registered
2 Posts
+1
Yeah I've been looking for one as well. I'm currently using a GunMate Nylon ambidextrous holster (size 12). It works well enough for me. I'd really prefer something more akin to the Blackhawk serpa style holsters but the GunMate is doing the trick... right now.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey all,

I'm looking for a great OWB holster for my M40-A1. I'm also looking for some mag pouches. If you all could provide me with some places or people to talk to that would be great.

Thanks,
Aboege0720
Falco Holsters can help. I have purchased from them and the quality is top-notch. Many of their holsters are made-to-order so there will be a wait of about 4 weeks. They offer leather and nylon versions of IWB,OWB ect.

·
Registered
44 Posts
They are not cheap but they are the best leather I have ever had!

Alessi Holsters

Here is a thread with some pics of the one I have for my S9-A1

Steyr Club Thread

I just ordered a Kydex holster from Blade Tech for my M9.
Bladetech also has a special for SteyrClub members. Check out their section here on the boards.

Lastly I also ordered one for my M9-A1 from Front Line Holsters.
I know nothing about them but wanted to try it out since the options for Steyr is rather limited compared to other brands...but worth it in my book!

Hope that helps!

Steve

·
Registered
24 Posts
The lack of basic accessories for Steyr pistols is ridiculous.... even the Steyr site is less than useless. I own an M9 and a M40-A1...both have cheap ballistic nylon holsters,because I can't find a quality holster for them....make no wonder Steyr can't land a North American Police contract...

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
How many holsters need to be offered? What other accessories would you like to have? With the trigger on the new Steyrs, all the fix-it trigger accessories for the Glock, S&W, Ruger, etc. aren't really needed. You can get either traps or dots from Steyr, or get some TruGlo sights. Mags? CDNN still has 10 round and 12 round mags.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Also looking for a holster.
I'd like a plastic paddle, in the fashion of a Fobus or Serpa etc.
Anyone know of any???

@ Original Poster:
I found a NEAT mag holster on ebay for 18$.
Is an Israeli dual pouch with a 360 degree adjustable paddle and adjustable retention.
Very nice!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have decided to go with the custom made Alessi holster. I purchased a CQC-S and a double mag pouch. 9 week lead time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have decided to go with the custom made Alessi holster. I purchased a CQC-S and a double mag pouch. 9 week lead time.
You will love it. It has been the best leather I have owned. It really does a great job of holding the pistol tight and in place.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts