M357A1 Holster

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by fnewendaiku, Sep 18, 2007.

1. fnewendaiku

fnewendaiku Guest

I've been seeing a lot of people referring to M40 and M9 holsters, but what about the M357? Is there any difference between them? I haven't been able to see another Steyr for comparison, as friends don't like the look of them (silly people). I was looking into getting a Blade-Tec UCH but there is no gun code for it, only MA1 9mm and M9/M40 w/ rail listed. Perhaps a silly question, but I don't want to buy something that is not needed.

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

The M357A1 is virtually the same pistol as the .40 with a different barrel. Any holster that works for the M40A1 will work for your M357A1.

3. fnewendaiku

fnewendaiku Guest

I figured as much, but doesn't hurt to ask :) Thanks for the input.

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

DeSantis Speed Scabbard for my M357-A1 is living proof, one size fits all MA1 models. :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

BTW, Congrats on the M357-A1 and welcome to the most exclusive club within a club here at SC.

5. louishob

louishob Premium Member

Gosh, I feel like I'm living in the low rent district. I've got a simple Uncle Mike's 7016 holster. It's padded nylon and ambidextrous. It has a magazine pouch, thumb break and clips on your belt. I like the clip on feature because you can remove the weapon without losing your pants.

6. SIBTEX

SIBTEX New Member

Probably a low chance of a reply 9 years after the fact, but it's worth a try.....DeSantis does not list Steyr in its available gun selection - maybe they did in 2006, but not today. Any other suggestions for a M357-A1 holster?

7. ACGraham

ACGraham New Member

8. ACGraham

ACGraham New Member

Here it is. Awesome fit.

Attached Files: