Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing a lot of people referring to M40 and M9 holsters, but what about the M357? Is there any difference between them? I haven't been able to see another Steyr for comparison, as friends don't like the look of them (silly people). I was looking into getting a Blade-Tec UCH but there is no gun code for it, only MA1 9mm and M9/M40 w/ rail listed. Perhaps a silly question, but I don't want to buy something that is not needed.

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
The M357A1 is virtually the same pistol as the .40 with a different barrel. Any holster that works for the M40A1 will work for your M357A1.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Gosh, I feel like I'm living in the low rent district. I've got a simple Uncle Mike's 7016 holster. It's padded nylon and ambidextrous. It has a magazine pouch, thumb break and clips on your belt. I like the clip on feature because you can remove the weapon without losing your pants.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Probably a low chance of a reply 9 years after the fact, but it's worth a try.....DeSantis does not list Steyr in its available gun selection - maybe they did in 2006, but not today. Any other suggestions for a M357-A1 holster?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts