M357-A1 Bianchi holster and Fobus double-mag pouch

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Netfotoj, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I took a tip from Shooter and bought a Bianchi Accumold Model 7506 holster for my M357-A1 and am I ever pleased! :mrgreen:

As Shooter said, it fits about any medium-size auto, making it extremely versatile. It fits my AMT AutoMag II .22 magnum on the small auto end and my S&W 1076 10mm on the large auto end. Is there anything this holster won't do?

I also picked up a Fobus double-mag pouch with paddle for .40 cal. double-stack mags. Fits a bit tight, but it's loosening up already.

Now I'm ready for Freddy. Thanx for the tip, Shooter. Here's the stuff:

[​IMG]

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

" It fits my AMT AutoMag II .22 magnum on the small auto end and my S&W 1076 10mm on the large auto end. Is there anything this holster won't do?"

A whole holster drawer in one. 8)
    Congrats.

3. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Fobus double-mag model no.

P.S. on the Fobus double-mag holder with paddle. It's Model 6909P. I couldn't find the model number when I made the original post.

It was so snug when I first inserted the mags I thought I had wasted my money. Really had to press hard to get them in the pouches, then had to pull even harder to get them out. But after a few repeats of that maneuver, those virgin pouches opened up just enough to become usable. They're still snug, but not too tight. I do believe it's a keeper and worthy of recommendation.

Cheap, too. Both the Fobus mag holder and the Bianchi holster appeal to my Scottish blood. :mrgreen: