M357-A1 Availability

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Wulf, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

I've been asked where to find M357-A1's and I hafta tell ya, they are gettin' pretty hard to come by, for now, at least. The only people that I know of that have any in stock is Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna, Georgia. As of 5 minutes ago, they had 2 for $449.99. Peter is the one to talk to and he can be reached at 770-333-9880. If anyone can add to this list of "where ya can buy an M357-A1", then plz add that into to this thread. I hope this'll help for now. Anyway, hava great weekend.

2. squirrelpotpie

squirrelpotpie Premium Member

Stopped by Eric's store one day last week. He had one Steyr 357 in the case and was expecting to get 8 more which he indicated was the last available from Steyr until the next shipment comes in. Expect to pay close to $500, but you'll have to contact him to get specifics.

http://www.ericmannadistributing.com/contactus.html

Ordered mine before the 9mm and .40 clearance on CDNN, but am happy with it and think the price was fair. I'll let the 9mm +P and hot .40 vs 357sig arguments for others to decide for themselves whether or not its worth the extra money at this time.

Course there might be some old stock out there locally,
    just waitin for you - so good luck and happy hunting.

If enough folks call their local dealers and inquire it will create a sense of demand which will hopefully translate into greater availability once Steyr starts shipping to the states again.

3. LHD

LHD New Member

I talked to Peter at Adventure Outdoors. He said 1 ea of the two in stock is on layaway, and the other is "missing in action". He cannot find it, or so he claims. Something odd about that....

Jack Riddle at Steyr Arms pointed me to Turner Outdoors in CA., but they sold their last one yesterday.

Losing hope....

4. LHD

LHD New Member

SCORE!

I've finally got one! Eric Manna DOES have stock at $497.00 retail (Ouch!)

Thank you all for the leads to this magnificent weapon.

Jack Riddle at Steyr Arms said more should be coming into the USA in about 30 to 45 days (after the dust settles on the new ownership). I hope he's correct, cause now I need an S series....

5. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Great, LH* :)

Don't forget the range report. Clean 'er up real good and a light lubin', then off to the range with some decent ammo. Have fun. :p

Wulf

6. tommy

tommy Guest

Williams Shooters Supply had some in Quincy, IL tel. 217 222-4195

7. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Thanx tommy :)

That's the idea. Anybody else know where there are M357-A1's still in stock? Post away.

Wulf