M series nite sights

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by madecov, Sep 20, 2006.

1. madecov

madecov Active Member

Steyr Arms will have Trijicon sights soon

YES Trijicon. Not sure if they will be three dot or trap style, probably three dot.

Build a good gun, advertise it and accessories will come.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Just read this under "details" section of the M-A1 pistol on the Steyr Arms website:

The unique trapezoid sight offers a new dimension in rapid target acquisition. The sight’s shape guides the eye onto the target, and thus the target is captured exactly and quickly. (Also available are rectangular tritium night sights, great for target acquisition in low light conditions)

Kammerjaeger

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Can trijicons be ordered in different color schemes? I don't like front and back sights being the same.

4. Liberty1

Liberty1 New Member

Just received a reply to my e-mail from John Houghton at Trijicon about the night sights. He informed me they would be available in about 6 weeks. I also asked him about trap night sights but he didn't address that inquiry. He said to keep checking back at their website, http://www.trijicon.com, for there product announcement.

5. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Sounds like it will be a while longer. Good of Mr. Houghton to respond, and I hope to save him some redundant emails by posting his response to me.

FYI:

----- Original Message -----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:26 AM
    Subject: Trijicon

Dear Mr. Bock,

Thank you for your interest in Trijicon products. Our engineers have been put on a project for the military that needs immediate attention delaying the release of the Steyr sights. We predict they will now be released in 2-3 months. Sorry for the delay.

Please Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

John Houghton

Customer Service Representative

Trijicon Inc.

(248) 960-7700 ex. 165

[email protected]

6. madecov

madecov Active Member

Steyr also told me that they are working with Tru Glow to develop a version of the TFO sights.
    They are attempting to design them in the Tri-Trap configuration.