M-A1 Series Custom IWB or OWB for $5.00!

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Wulf, May 11, 2006.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Howdy All :)

Here's a great opportunity to purchase a new M-A1 holster for as little as $5.00 and support the Steyr Club in the event. What's holdin' ya back? Its this month's raffel so show a little support. There's over 1K of us Steyroids, and that's a lot o' brains to feed, and think of all the starvin' kids in China.... Give a little and lets keep this show on the road, ya buncha slackin' Bastards.... Just a thought. :wink:

K & D Steyr M-A1 Custom Holster

"...Our raffle item this month is a brand new K&D custom holster. The holster is for a Steyr M-A1 series pistol. The winner will be able to choose either left or right hand, IWB or OWB and color."

[​IMG]

Pass it on. :)

Wulf

2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

MrAp!!! :x

U made me spit coffee on my monitor! That's some funny stuff. :) Thanx for postin'. Hava great weekend.

Wulf

3. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

Nice looking holster...and for a good cause too.

4. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Bump...

I've seen that this topic has been read over 153 times! I hope there is more competition for this custom holster, but I really don't mind winning against just a few other members. Luck o' the draw. :wink:

Wulf

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know if this will fit the M9

6. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Yep, it will, Hunter13 :)

Go for it! And if you win the raffel and want to sell it to me, I'll give ya $20. I can always use a good custom leather holster for my M's. <shrug> Good luck.

Wulf

7. madecov

madecov Active Member

Holsters for the A1 will fit an M series. It doesn't always work the opposite way, but sometimes does

8. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Howdy All :)

This raffle just keeps gettin' better!

I'm really hopin' I win now! I got plans for this custom. ;) Hava great weekend.

Wulf

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Wulf if I win my thanks to you for encouraging me to enter.

10. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

No worries, 13 :)

G'luck...and ifn ya don't like it, the $20 still goes. Hava great weekend.

Wulf

11. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Howdy :)

Where's your support for this club?...I'm askin' the 286 viewers who read the post but haven't sent in their raffle cash. <shrug> You know who you are. This $5 chance at a K&D custom IWB or OWB, black or brown, left or right handed raffle is just the thing that everyone could use. Go to the website and check 'em out.

http://www.kdholsters.com/

I'm probably gonna win cause God is on my side. <shrug> But, it'd be more fun to win against a lot more than 9 other supporters. :wink: Times runnin' out. Anyway, you guys hava great Memorial Day weekend.

Wulf

12. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hey Deluxe....

Are these included in the raffle, too? Just curious, cause these are pretty appealing, IMHO.

http://www.kdholsters.com/iwb-defend.shtml

Plz advise ASAP. Thanx and hava great Memorial Day.

Wulf

13. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

I was told by Kevin ad K&D that the winner would pretty much be able to choose exactly what they wanted...

-D

14. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Yeah, Baby!!! Das what I'm talkin' bout! Thanx for makin' that clear. Hava great Memorial Day.

Wulf

15. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hehehhe...manana is the last day! Let's run 'er down! Anybody else wins it, I interested in gettin' it from ya. How much ya want for me to get a great custom holster? PM me. G'luck.

Wulf

16. Seven

Seven Premium Member

If I don't win it...

...I'm going to order one from Kevin, anyway. Gotta show support not just to the club, but to the advertisers and folks donatin'.

17. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Good point, 7

Hey, come on and show some support, make it a challenge for me to win! ;) And Hell Yeah!, support our supporters. Its what makes the world go round.

Wulf

18. ScottW

ScottW New Member

Got my entry in! I have an M, not an A1, but the consensus is it should fit fine. I could use a nice carry holster... IWB, black leather with a forward cant please! :D

A little birdie told me K&D also makes a nice pocket holster for S&W J-frames. I'm thinking about ordering one for the new 37-2 I have on the way. 8)

19. Seven

Seven Premium Member

I've got one...

I've got one of the "Pocket Defender Convertible" holsters for my Rohrbaugh, and just love it. Nice workmanship, functions great either with or without the snap-on anti-print panel. You won't go wrong if you get one of his holsters, from my experience and what I've seen discussed on several forums.