M-A1 ad in July '06 American Rifleman

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Syntax360, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Syntax360

Syntax360 Moderator

Anyone else see the Steyr ad inside the cover of the newest issue of American Rifleman? I really like it - slogan reads "The more you draw it, the more you are drawn to it." Kinda clever. Perhaps the new wave of ads is leading to the increased interest in Steyr handguns that I am seeing across all the various gun forums I frequent? Way to go Steyr! Keep it up and our little pistols might become a real contendor on the market. God knows they deserve it.

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

This one should raise the interest quickly...........that's a major add positioning, first page, NRA..........they're getting smarter.........lets hope they continue and work out some of the hiccups with the anomolies of FTE, FTF.............I get to shoot the M&P this weekend in 40cal........looking forward to it, but I'd rather stick with my Steyr's

3. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

in the PUB forum there's a scanned ad from the magazine :)

4. Syntax360

Syntax360 Moderator

woops - must have missed that post. I suppose, then, all NRA mags are running the article.

5. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

I heard American Handgunner magazine has the same ad

6. neviv

neviv New Member

too bad cant get copies, please scan it and post

7. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

Zundefolge scanned it and posted the picture in the thread title "M-A1 ad"

8. scottpoole

scottpoole New Member

I'll pick my new M-A1 up tommorrow night. I had never heard of this pistol until I saw the ad in the front cover of American Rifleman the other day. Once was all it took, though. I did some research on the web and stopped by a local shop today. Couldn't believe he had one on the shelf. Must be all the years of good clean living. :D

9. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

They need to really highlight the new SA1 as concealed carry laws now have lead to a real boom in compact and sub-compact sales in the firearms industry.