Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Syn and others,

I will most likely be in the Dallas area Sunday/Monday July 6/7th till the 10th. Anyone want to go shooting that week? I'll be working during the AM hours, but will free after 5/6pm. Since I'll be driving and not flying, I'll be bringing Ethel with me (my Para-Ord USPSA Limited, not the wife). It will be her birthday when I'm gone, so I want to have fun. I'll buy dinner and the frist couple of rounds (beer).

Take Care,
MTS

· Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would really like that. I will also be back in August for some more work and might look at relocation. Tennessee is a gun loving state and I think Texas is the same.

Like I said earlier, dinner is on me..... or my company!

PM me when you get a chance !

MTS

· Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey All,

I was pleased, but yet disappointed to find that I am not coming to the Dallas area the week of the 7th. I am though coming down the week of the 18th of August. If you all still want to get together, please let me know. Since I will be flying then, I will probably only ship one of my pistols. It will be the Para Ordnance Customed Limited. Let me know if you still want to meet and have dinner. I still will buy.

Take Care,
MTS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.