Lookin it over

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Hannibal, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Guest

Wow, lot's of interestin folks here. It looks like some of them are pretty cool and have an abundance of experience. It appears that treading softly is the order of the day, at least if Dawg somethin is your name. Anyway, Jack sent me here to see what is happening in the Steyr world. I'll be lookin around if you don't mind.

2. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Welcome!!!

Come on in and set a spell.....

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Hannibal :)

Kewl name. ;) Anyway, glad ya could make it and any friend of Jack's is a friend of ours. Uhmmm...sorry bout that Dawg* thing. That really doesn't happen much 'round here, but we're a bit sensitive when someone walks into the den and pisses on the coffee table. :shock: Anyway, pull up a seat and make yourself right at home. Don't be scared. ;)

Wulf

4. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Yeah....

...don't let Wulf [and that IS the correct spelling, BTW.....] scare ya...

...he's a teddy bear.....

Welcome to the Club!!!!

:wink: :wink:

5. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

Hi Hannibal!

Don't let that kicking the dawg scare you.
    The Mods have been around on the forums long enough to know Gun Show Beef Jerky when they smell it and tell the Troll to get lost.

Hint: Real Marines don't whine, they don't puff up their E-chests on a chat forum. :wink:

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

7. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Welcome! Great talk, great information, and best folks ready and willing to help.

8. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Bullet* :)

That's kinda what I thought all along, but I also thought, "maybe this guy is a Marine and long ago, took a bullet or some shrapnel...what was left was a shadow of his former self." And that saddened me. I have some soldier buddies and I've never known any of 'em ta whine. <shrug> And, 'far as puffin' up chests, that's for comfortable surroundings occupied by other soldier Bro's and very close friends, not for faceless electronic audiences. That's what I gathered from my experiences with my soldier buddies. Sorry ta interrupt. Hava great week, Guys. :)

Wulf

9. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Welcome.
    Do you have a Steyr yet?

10. Hannibal

Hannibal Guest

Do I have a Steyr

Yes I do, I have an M40 A1 outfitted with an M6 Laser/Light. What I need next is a drop in .357 Barrell. Ya got an extra??? :D

11. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Re: Do I have a Steyr

One word, IGB. http://www.impulsegunbarrels.com./ So far this is only source for 357 Sig Steyr barrels.

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Guest

Been there

I've been to the IGB site. It makes no sense to me. I believe Wulf is working on a goup buy so I'll be patient and see what happens.
    Thanks do much for the info anyway.

13. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Re: Been there

Not the world's greatest site. Only way I ever found anything was to send them an email asking for what I wanted. Then I couldn't afford it. Oh well. :roll: