Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good choice! My first quality handgun was a Steyr C9-A1, and I love it. I'm just afraid it'll spoil me, and I won't be able to stand anything less ergonomic.

Any reason why you went with the threaded barrel?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The only other forum I'm n is Canadian gun nutz. I'm pretty new to firearms forums...just got my license two weeks ago...
Oh, and it's not a threaded barrel...Barrel sticks out a bit because it's the only way for it to be legal in Canada. I wish it didn't, but what can you do? Buy a block instead...no thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not such a bad thing, I suppose. It should give you some degree of standoff capability, I think - You shouldn't be able to push the slide out of battery by pressing the muzzle against something. Could come in handy if you ever have to use it in an extremely close quarters situation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Canada too (sask) and have the same pistol... I have a very snug fitting holster for it and it has never slid out of battery.... So no worries with it sticking out.... These are sweet guns and I am proud to show it off at the range, since they aren't popular here but that's ok cause they are our hidden secret !!..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts