Look what followed me home today!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by ikorman, Dec 29, 2006.

1. ikorman

ikorman New Member

It had a "sad puppy" look and I had to rescue it from that mean gun shop. Upon closer examination, it has never been fired. What a shame!

[​IMG]

2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

3. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

wish one of those strays would follow me home :(
    what kind of bait did you use?

welcome to the club

4. ikorman

ikorman New Member

Lets just say I payed WAY UNDER the recent going price for A1 series. I payed about the same as CDNN Investments were charging for the older M9, if anyone remembers the good old days.

5. ikorman

ikorman New Member

Close...

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Good lookin' pistol you got there! 8)

7. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

SELFDEFENSE wrote:
    $299 ?
    ---------------------
    ikorman wrote:
    Close.
    --------------------

$298.50? :)

8. CCWMAN

CCWMAN New Member

THAT'S ONE HECK OF A PRICE!! BUT WHAT ABOUT RELIABILITY???

That's a terrific price but what about the reliability?? I've been considering a Glock 21 in .45 A.C.P. with a CCRACEFRAMES Aluminum replacement frame, Aerotek Mods, Bar-Sto barrel, GHOST INC Trigger, and a Surefire X200 Weaponlight. :D

9. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

So, with all those mods, you clearly don't really care about reliability. It's a Glock, buy it and shoot it. Same deal with the Steyr, it just has tighter tolerances.

10. Rotorflyr

Rotorflyr Active Member

Bear,
    By the time he get's done with all those mod's, it's barely a Glock anymore (not that that would be a bad thing).............. :lol:

11. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"I've been considering a Glock 21 in .45 A.C.P. with a CCRACEFRAMES Aluminum replacement frame, Aerotek Mods, Bar-Sto barrel, GHOST INC Trigger, and a Surefire X200 Weaponlight. "
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had a 21 that I sold because it would jam sometimes when I would run-and-gun in IDPA and especially IPSC, but also because the grip was just a little big for my grip which is average to slightly larger than average. Why don't you think about the slimline 21 and eschew :) the gadgets (unless Steyr comes out with a .45 at the Shot Show, in which case the Glock might be put on hold).