Look closely.

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Thunderbear, Aug 13, 2007.

1. madecov

madecov Active Member

saw one. How much they askin?

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

I see a couple Steyr's and a 5.7 pistol......

...and????

Which ones are they?

3. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

No idea, it's the first time I've ever seen a Steyr in a gunshop, in all my travels around NC, where there seems to be a concentration of Steyroids.

I just found the picture on the net and the Steyrs caught my eye.

4. Lolita

Lolita Guest

The AR's stock is getting in the way...

5. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

They are fairly common around here at gunshops, though certainly more rare than glock, XD, M&P's, etc. Although, I do tend to see more original M's than M-A1's...

6. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

You need to come up to the middle of the state, Thunderbear. Though I didn't see an MA1 or any Steyr pistol until I bought mine, since then they've made appearances at two local gunshops, one in Southern Pines and one in Wadesboro. The gunshop in Southern Pines had just one, a M40-A1, and sold it quickly, but the Wadesboro gunshop keeps both M9-A1s and M40-A1s in stock for $375, or did the last time I was in there a while back. Now M357-A1s, that's another matter. Never seen another one but mine and it ain't for sale and won't be. :mrgreen:

7. Glock_Holiday

Glock_Holiday Guest

Saw a used M9-A1 in a shop today. $275.00. I about dislocated my shoulder trying to get my wallet out. Then the guy working the counter turned the price tag over and said someone had already put a deposit on it. Oh well somebody go a good deal. It looked like it was brand new. Maybe next time... :(

GH

8. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Our shop currently has two M9-A1s and an M40-A1.

9. Xahrrn

Xahrrn Guest

What's the rifle

What's the rifle and posterboy7, how much are they asking for the M40-A1?

Be well,
    Xahrrn

10. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Here is a new M40-A1 on GunBroker for $475. We sell MA-1s for around that.

As for the rifle, I can't tell the brand, but it is an AR with a Magpul PRS (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock and some fancy target grip.