Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a longtime firearms enthusiast and a prominent member of several firearms forum. I've recently added Caracal F QS & Caracal C QS to my collection and decided to join SteyrClub to learn more about these great shooting pistol and expand my firearms knowledge!

So with that said, I look forward in the knowledge you all can provide for me here! :)

Rob (FL)

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I've been a longtime firearms enthusiast and a prominent member of several firearms forum. I've recently added Caracal F QS & Caracal C QS to my collection and decided to join SteyrClub to learn more about these great shooting pistol and expand my firearms knowledge!

So with that said, I look forward in the knowledge you all can provide for me here! :)

Rob (FL)
Did you read the Caracal recall notice above? Are you in line to have your pistols replaced yet?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ditto on this ^.

Welcome. I own an "f", myself. Great pistol, but I retired it until the recall box shows up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you read the Caracal recall notice above? Are you in line to have your pistols replaced yet?
Not too concerned or in a hurry for a replacement. Like most owners consensus, I'm enjoying the heck out of my pistol while I wait, I just won't drop it! Besides, both my Caracal's are Waffen Werks import and not really sure if I'd give them up even for a NEW replacements.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes I own 3 myself and still shoot them about every weekend.The only upgrades I would offer is too replace the factory guide rods with one from BT http://btguiderods.com
My Caracal F has had several thousand rounds through it with zero issues.As for the recall ,I'm waiting as well to see when or if the new replacement guns get shipped.You can also join some of us at http://www.caracalforum.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts