Loading 357 sig mags

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by MOTO444, Jul 21, 2007.

1. MOTO444

MOTO444 Guest

What are you guys using to help load the magazines?? The bottleneck makes it very difficult and I would love to know if anyone has had any success with a certain brand or style of magazine speedloader.

2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Moto* :)

I've been usin' onna these Mantis magazine loaders, with great results!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MANTIS-PISTOL-MAGAZ ... dZViewItem

$6 to my door. There are a lot of options, tho, from Glock to SIG and I'm sure one of our SC Bros will chime in PDQ with which ones work best. Hava great weekend. :)

Wulf

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

he UpLULA is generally regarded as one of the best mag loaders on the market. I've never tried using one to load a M357A1, but I don't see any reason why it would work. They come highly recommended...

Review

4. squirrelpotpie

squirrelpotpie Premium Member

my thumbs work fine, i just hold the mag in my left hand and have my left thumb hold down the back end of the preceding cartridge while i'm feeding em in with my right. stuffed 13 in a couple of times but it wasn't worth the extra effort and when one popped out on its own (prolly wasn't seated all the way) i decided the extra pressure might not be good for the feed lips.

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

HKS mag loaders for 40 cal. work just fine for 357 Sig. I've got one and I love it. See your local gun store. :mrgreen:

6. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

After a couple of range trips they should loosen up enough to make loading easier. I left mine sit in drawer loaded for a couple of days and they loosened up just enough.

Besides You don't want Your buddies at the range calling You a girly man 'cause You can't load Your mags! :shock:
    _______
    mugdava

7. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

hahahaha.

Mine loosened up a lot too. I carry them fully loaded for CCW, and they have gotten a lot lighter now. Still function just fine.

8. spokes

spokes New Member

I use the magazine loader that came with my Glock G-19.
    It works very well. I will soon get a Lula. I have one for my AK and my AR and they are incredible.

9. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

10. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I've been looking for a Lula, which I've read is the best of all loaders, but can't find one. Anybody got a link?

11. spokes

spokes New Member

Midway has them.