LMAO

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by babj615, Jul 29, 2007.

1. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

just saw this and thought I would share....

[​IMG]

I think this cartoon probably speaks for >90% of the American Public.....

2. RiceCakes

RiceCakes Guest

It would be funnier if it werent so true. Or if it was a different country =/

3. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

"An Inconvenient Truth" is Al Gore's lie filled movie that sank at theaters.
    The Toon is showing how stupid and delusional Americans are for not going to see it. :roll:

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Inconvenient Facts:
    The Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics in Germany says that since 1940 until now, we have been in the highest period of solar activity in the last 8,000 years as shown in a study examining solar activity since the end of the last ice age 11,400 years ago (in "Unusual Activity of The Sun During Recent Decades Compared To The Previous 11,000 Years"; S. Solani, I. Usoskin, B. Kromer, M. Schussler, & J. Beer; Nature; October 28, 2004).
    Other planets appear to sharing the same experience as the Earth (which would make logical sense) according to Michael Caplinger of Malin Space Science Systems based on observations made by NASA's Mars Global Surveyor published in "Science"; Dec. 7, 2001. Features at the south pole were observed to retreat by up to 10 feet (3 meters) from one Martian year to the next. The odd shapes -- circular pits, ridges and mounds -- were first photographed in 1999. Since then, the features have eroded away by up to 50 percent.
    From National Geographic News, February 28, 2007, "Simultaneous warming on Earth and Mars suggests that our planet's recent climate changes have a natural—and not a human-induced—cause.. In 2005 data from NASA's Mars Global Surveyor and Odyssey missions revealed that the carbon dioxide "ice caps" near Mars's south pole had been diminishing for three summers in a row. Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, says the Mars data is evidence that the current global warming on Earth is being caused by changes in the sun. "
    They are called a clue as to the source of warming.
    And you would give up your standard of living and your liberty to global government based on voodoo science. :?
    No wonder Al Gore refuses to debate the issue.

5. West01

West01 New Member

Burn Baby, Burn baby burn. :lol: :lol:

Burn that octane. and like I said before, everyone buy the largest SUV and Truck you can get. Hey buy two or three. America needs power. Build these Coal Power Stations. We need..heck a hundred more no ...a thousand more. So every towns and the USA can have a beautiful sky like Mexico City in the summer. Hey what about these Diesel Trucks. Who needs these stinking emission control laws. Lets pass a law that forbid to turn any diesel engine OFF so they can power our Air Conditioning system with good old Freon..... no better ...Chlorine.

Ever seen these Crop-Dusters in spring time in the Californian Imperial Valley. Its beautiful :twisted:
    They fly in formation of five or six sometime, just spraying that stuff. I love this smell!.... it smell....it smell... like vic.....Methyl Bromide.... :twisted:

Guys you are missing the point :lol: . Who cares about global warming! Al Gore! The Sun Spots and the Little Green Men! Just Give me a breath of fresh air :lol: ....now were is that cigarette... :wink:

Cheers!

West01
    :D

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

hehehehe

West01 = :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Thats some funny shiznit!!!!!

8. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

West: "They fly in formation of five or six sometime, just spraying that stuff. I love this smell!.... it smell....it smell... like vic.....Methyl Bromide.... "
    -------------------------------------------
    I prefer the smell of napalm in the mornin'