Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been seeing alot of press/youtube videos an these guns lately, and everyone has nothing but good things to say. They are modernized version of K5/DP51 standard military issue pistol of the ROK (South Korean forces). Just wanted to know if any of you guys have any experience with them.

lh9cn.jpg lio-lh9-beauty-web.jpg

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yep. Own a lh9n mk2 version. Like a much cheaper in price sig 226. Not in looks but in materials and quality.

Thing shoots straight. Feeds anything much like my 5906 3rd gen s&w. No surprise since it's kinda based off of it a bit...including its ability to use 59 mags. I dare to say it's becoming one of my favorites. Only bad thing I got to say is the grip pattern are a bit sharp where the cut offs of the diamond pattern is. Real sharp and I'll have to sand it down one of these days.

I also like the double action plus. Which is why I bought it. I like the various actions and concepts in my collection of shooters. Like a decocker but much easier to use than a super heavy double action pull. Plus there is a defined break between having the hammer go back to single action and actually releasing the hammer. It is pretty darn neat and useful.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info jhb...I'll respond with a range report asap after receipt.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yes Sir. I look forward to your report.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts