Leftists hit woman in the head with a BRICK for shopping

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by BulletBait, Oct 21, 2007.

1. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

2. QPluralisT

QPluralisT Guest

IMF protests always bring out the crazies, I'd rather stay at home and write a letter instead. Otherwise you end up next to some guy that smells bad and thinks commercial air planes release thought control agents. :x

I think she was a store employee and not a consumer, shopping during a riot is hardcore. :)

3. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

(Say what: "where to begin a march through Georgetown"? Where did that TV news "writer" go to school? Columbia-Aminanutjob U? OK, now I'll take my proofreader's cap off and rejoin the conversation.)

A pretty young blond girl may be scarred for life because she was standing outside a store in "a seat of excessive wealth and privilege"? And just what point did the brick-thrower make, other than verifying the one on top of his pointy little head?

God help us, are there enough sane people left to run this booby hatch we call a nation? Elect Hillary in 2008??!!

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I work 2 blocks from the IMF and 1 block from the World Bank. They close off all the streets and you should see all the variants of the World Workers Party running around in crab suits and Goth garb.
    What a freak show every year; as well as violent and nasty.

5. smores

smores Guest

At least you have CCW :D

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

MOVE.