Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Fobus holster for a Sig 229 that fits my M9 like a glove, can I assume that leather holsters for a Sig 229 will also fit my Steyr.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Milt Sparks makes the vm-2 for the steyr. I have one for my m40. Can't say enough about the fit and quality of there products. It will take 4-6 months to get but well worth the wait.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey- further to these ends... and since all Steyr pistols seem to require custom made accessories (holsters, etc)...

I'm not trying to step on the toes of any custom-makers on this site, but I would like to know which "out of the box" holsters designed for other pistols also fit my S9-A1.

Is there a list somewhere that exists where folks can notate what accessories (that although they may be made for different weapons seem to) fit our Steyrs?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw an ad on the internet for a leather hoslter for a Sig 229, cheap, and I was not wanting to order something that didn't fit, for $27 I figured I can't go wrong,,but it was bought up anyway..

I may order me an El Paso special Agent later or look at Galco. Thanks anyway everyone.

Thank yo for the offer Blueorison, but I'm looking for an OWB.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I'd make leather holsters, but there isn't enough demand for me to do it.

And ya'll probably not like the price.

I only have my C9 to make the holsters from as well for a template.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have a Galco Gunleather Paddlelite holster made for a 3" XDM that fits my S40-A1. I would bet it would fit Tmelam's S9-A1 just fine, and the 4" would probably fit the M series.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There is a company called Barsony that offers an M-series IWB leather holster for around $30. I haven't bought one myself as I'm CCing a Beretta PX4 subcompact and happy with that, so I can't confirm that the Barsony is a good fit, but it strongly resembles the DeSantis I use for my PX4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts