Leather Holster for M9 Steyr

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Ammo08, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ammo08

Ammo08 New Member

I have a Fobus holster for a Sig 229 that fits my M9 like a glove, can I assume that leather holsters for a Sig 229 will also fit my Steyr.

2. WayneJessie

WayneJessie New Member

Wouldn't it be better just to buy a leather holster for your Steyr?

3. blueorison

blueorison Member

4. grover

grover Member

Milt Sparks makes the vm-2 for the steyr. I have one for my m40. Can't say enough about the fit and quality of there products. It will take 4-6 months to get but well worth the wait.

5. Tmelam

Tmelam New Member

Hey- further to these ends... and since all Steyr pistols seem to require custom made accessories (holsters, etc)...

I'm not trying to step on the toes of any custom-makers on this site, but I would like to know which "out of the box" holsters designed for other pistols also fit my S9-A1.

Is there a list somewhere that exists where folks can notate what accessories (that although they may be made for different weapons seem to) fit our Steyrs?

6. Ammo08

Ammo08 New Member

I saw an ad on the internet for a leather hoslter for a Sig 229, cheap, and I was not wanting to order something that didn't fit, for $27 I figured I can't go wrong,,but it was bought up anyway..

I may order me an El Paso special Agent later or look at Galco. Thanks anyway everyone.

Thank yo for the offer Blueorison, but I'm looking for an OWB.

7. Talyn

Talyn New Member

I'd make leather holsters, but there isn't enough demand for me to do it.

And ya'll probably not like the price.

I only have my C9 to make the holsters from as well for a template.

8. Waltherfan01

Waltherfan01 New Member

I have a Galco Gunleather Paddlelite holster made for a 3" XDM that fits my S40-A1. I would bet it would fit Tmelam's S9-A1 just fine, and the 4" would probably fit the M series.

9. Inazone

Inazone Member

There is a company called Barsony that offers an M-series IWB leather holster for around $30. I haven't bought one myself as I'm CCing a Beretta PX4 subcompact and happy with that, so I can't confirm that the Barsony is a good fit, but it strongly resembles the DeSantis I use for my PX4.