L9 Prices & Availability

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Riogrande481, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Riogrande481

Riogrande481 Member

What sort of price, regular gun store price, is the new L9 going for? I am not interested in Gunbroker offerings and their usual silly asking prices.

Also, who has them in stock now? Have not seen any yet in Utah, USA.

2. Two Mikes

Two Mikes Member

2 weeks ago, my LGS said that they could not find any from their distributors.

Somewhere in Obama-land, there is a government warehouse filled to the brim with 22lr ammo and L9's.

3. cyberiad

cyberiad New Member

I paid $519 shipped from a dealer on Gunbroker about 5 weeks ago which I thought was a good price. I haven't seen one in a shop but then I have not been in a gunshop for quite some time

4. Okie67

Okie67 Member

Bought my L9 a few weeks back and payed $529.00 plus tax.The local shop I bought it from still had one left but doubt it lasted long.Just happened to stop by and saw it,bought it on the spot!

5. spclopr8tr

spclopr8tr New Member

$545 at gun shop minus 5% for not using credit card for discounted price of $517.75 plus tax. They had several in stock.

6. Whisper

Whisper New Member

I bought mine from Trellix Tactical on Gunbroker for their $489 asking price. It didn't seem like a silly price to me and I've been quite happy with the gun.

Cheers,
    Whisper

7. FineUpstanding

FineUpstanding New Member

Paid $545 on Gunbroker for one of the first batch (AFAIK) that Trellix got in. I think the import date was 6/21 and I bought off GB on 6/26. The way I see it, I paid a little premium (but not too much) for being an 'early-adopter' but I been waiting on the gun for a long time. I'm satisfied overall.