Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sort of price, regular gun store price, is the new L9 going for? I am not interested in Gunbroker offerings and their usual silly asking prices.

Also, who has them in stock now? Have not seen any yet in Utah, USA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I paid $519 shipped from a dealer on Gunbroker about 5 weeks ago which I thought was a good price. I haven't seen one in a shop but then I have not been in a gunshop for quite some time

·
Registered
467 Posts
Bought my L9 a few weeks back and payed $529.00 plus tax.The local shop I bought it from still had one left but doubt it lasted long.Just happened to stop by and saw it,bought it on the spot!

·
Registered
23 Posts
$545 at gun shop minus 5% for not using credit card for discounted price of $517.75 plus tax. They had several in stock.

·
Registered
15 Posts
What sort of price, regular gun store price, is the new L9 going for? I am not interested in Gunbroker offerings and their usual silly asking prices.

Also, who has them in stock now? Have not seen any yet in Utah, USA.
I bought mine from Trellix Tactical on Gunbroker for their $489 asking price. It didn't seem like a silly price to me and I've been quite happy with the gun.

Cheers,
Whisper

·
Registered
3 Posts
Paid $545 on Gunbroker for one of the first batch (AFAIK) that Trellix got in. I think the import date was 6/21 and I bought off GB on 6/26. The way I see it, I paid a little premium (but not too much) for being an 'early-adopter' but I been waiting on the gun for a long time. I'm satisfied overall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts