Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we can at least order the L9-A2 MF now. I have ordered one from Locked & Loaded. It will be cool to look the thing over when it shows up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like we can at least order the L9-A2 MF now. I have ordered one from Locked & Loaded. It will be cool to look the thing over when it shows up.
Oops, got an email from Locked & Loaded this morning. Turns out the L9-A2 was not actually in stock, had to remove it from my order to not slow down the shipping of my Beretta 92x FR Centurion. I suppose I will order it later.

Reactions: SurfGent

·
Registered
703 Posts
Oops, got an email from Locked & Loaded this morning. Turns out the L9-A2 was not actually in stock, had to remove it from my order to not slow down the shipping of my Beretta 92x FR Centurion. I suppose I will order it later.
They will become available on August 19th I the USA

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like it is in stock again and my order will now be filled. Looking forward to my new Steyr!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Additionally, they do offer a 10% military discount but you have to call or somehow contact them to get the discount

1 - 20 of 22 Posts