Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to the assembled multitude. I managed to get my hands on a new L9 A2 around a month ago and I was wondering where I might go to purchase two extra mags? I went to the Steyr site and they have a page for them there, but there doesn't appear to be any way to purchase them on that page, unless I'm looking at the wrong thing.
Does anyone have any idea where I can get these? I searched on both gunbroker & gunsamerica.com and couldn't find any mags for the A2. Many thanks and again, Happy New Year.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had purchased a couple in October, but they are currently out of stock. I imagine COVID and the current high demand for 9mm pistols and magazines are to blame.

·
Registered
24 Posts
More and more I'm finding it lucky that I found a M40-A1 this past fall.

·
Registered
102 Posts
V1 is nice since you can see when they plan to have more in, but big daddy unlimited typically gets them in as well for about 35 apiece otherwise I think they are all gone with everything else at the moment. Went into my lgs yesterday to look for silencer muzzle devices and they had 5 rifles left. 1 ruger 22, B&T for 3k, ruger ar556, century ak, shockwave mossberg. Pistols were pretty much just the high end 1911s. Mags are limited 4 per person and ammo is all gone except 308. They typically have a wall of guns and plenty in the back as they are a gun club with a indoor shooting range, but it’s pretty much all gone. Haven’t seen it that bare since covid around the time the riots happened. Also no saker muzzle devices, only a few sig ones.long story short is if you see them grab them and don’t wait.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I emailed Steyr back in October asking when they would have mags in stock. They replied that they have a large order coming in and to keep checking their website for availability. Hope to see some soon.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts