Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trellix Tactical out of Plano, TX has L9-A1's in stock. Spoke to Phil, very amiable guy.

Price is definitely good to go.

Just a heads up for any of you who would rather deal with a human than Gunbroker.

:salute:

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Hello fellow Steyr brethren, its been a long time since I have been active.

It was Syntax360 V 3.0 that that turned me on to Steyr.

I recently got the Steyr bug again with the L9 (though I wish it was a 5").
I would like to thank Wulf and BlueOrison, for the intel on Trellix.
I just ordered an L9-A1 from Trellix Tactical. Ah the anticipation.

As of today 2013-07-10 Phil said they 15-20 more avail, with 5 different sets of sequential numbers!

Interesting bit of info he said there were only 200 L9A1 in US.

As a side note for you M40 folk, he said he also had 357 barrels in stock to. (I am just a 9mm guy.)

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Ugh, I'm about 1 more picture thread away from driving to Trellix. Must resist...
Resistance is futile.

Looking forward to v4.0 photo thread :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
distributors did have them, not sure anymore. my lgs, was able to get me one in the first batch from their distributor. if your favorite lgs is willing to order stuff, just ask, it's what i did.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone seen the L9's in stores or is it just Gunbroken and Trellix that has them?
Yup, my little FFL store in southern Maryland, USA had them in stock. I bought one for $517.50 U.S. This is definitely now my favorite 9mm. It shoots great and is a dream to break down and reassemble. My only gripe is so few holster manufacturers make anything for Steyr pistols. Several told me there just wasn't sufficient market to tool up for them. There are a few exceptions (multi-holsters, bladetek for example), but most don't pay much attention to Steyr.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I just wish to hell they made 'em in 5".

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Seriously. Try getting a M&P Pro right now - they're as rare as hen's teeth. I seriously don't understand how Steyr missed the boat on the 5" corner of the market.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Jack told me a few years ago that HE had been after them for years to make a 5".

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Seriously. Try getting a M&P Pro right now - they're as rare as hen's teeth. I seriously don't understand how Steyr missed the boat on the 5" corner of the market.
After dealing with the mechanics of m&p I wouldn't bother personally. Even after custom trigger work it just doesn't do much for me. The new FN striker pistols are much better design IMO with the best striker trigger I've used. Ill stick with the g34 or 17L if I want a longer barrel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts