L9-A1's in stock, now

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by blueorison, Jul 1, 2013.

1. blueorison

blueorison Member

Trellix Tactical out of Plano, TX has L9-A1's in stock. Spoke to Phil, very amiable guy.

Price is definitely good to go.

Just a heads up for any of you who would rather deal with a human than Gunbroker.

:salute:

2. photog22740

photog22740 Member

Phone number? thanks.

3. 63expert

63expert New Member

Trellix is totally GTG. Phil is great to deal with.

4. McSteyr

McSteyr Premium Member

Hello fellow Steyr brethren, its been a long time since I have been active.

It was Syntax360 V 3.0 that that turned me on to Steyr.

I recently got the Steyr bug again with the L9 (though I wish it was a 5").
    I would like to thank Wulf and BlueOrison, for the intel on Trellix.
    I just ordered an L9-A1 from Trellix Tactical. Ah the anticipation.

As of today 2013-07-10 Phil said they 15-20 more avail, with 5 different sets of sequential numbers!

Interesting bit of info he said there were only 200 L9A1 in US.

As a side note for you M40 folk, he said he also had 357 barrels in stock to. (I am just a 9mm guy.)

5. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Ugh, I'm about 1 more picture thread away from driving to Trellix. Must resist...

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Resistance is futile.

Looking forward to v4.0 photo thread :)

7. Two Mikes

Two Mikes Member

Has anyone seen the L9's in stores or is it just Gunbroken and Trellix that has them?

8. jhb

jhb Member

distributors did have them, not sure anymore. my lgs, was able to get me one in the first batch from their distributor. if your favorite lgs is willing to order stuff, just ask, it's what i did.

9. spclopr8tr

spclopr8tr New Member

Yup, my little FFL store in southern Maryland, USA had them in stock. I bought one for $517.50 U.S. This is definitely now my favorite 9mm. It shoots great and is a dream to break down and reassemble. My only gripe is so few holster manufacturers make anything for Steyr pistols. Several told me there just wasn't sufficient market to tool up for them. There are a few exceptions (multi-holsters, bladetek for example), but most don't pay much attention to Steyr.

10. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

I just wish to hell they made 'em in 5".

11. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Seriously. Try getting a M&P Pro right now - they're as rare as hen's teeth. I seriously don't understand how Steyr missed the boat on the 5" corner of the market.

12. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Jack told me a few years ago that HE had been after them for years to make a 5".

13. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

After dealing with the mechanics of m&p I wouldn't bother personally. Even after custom trigger work it just doesn't do much for me. The new FN striker pistols are much better design IMO with the best striker trigger I've used. Ill stick with the g34 or 17L if I want a longer barrel.